Friday, February 25, 2011

keep on bloggin.....

Hi Folks,

Tina thought that just because I am not living on earth anymore I'd stop blogging....NO I don't! I'll keep on posting, right here from doggies heaven...
So, what happened? I could see that Tina and Poldi were quite sad that I had to leave them. Especially Poldi behaved way differently than I knew him: he didn't want to go for walks anymore and didn't know what to do without me when they met other dogs...poor him.
So,
I then made a plan and, guess what, it worked out: I telepathically sent Tina to a shelter where I knew, a little female dog was waiting for somebody to take her home. Her name is LOTTE. Lotte is already an adult dog but is even smaller than I was, and seems to be around 2 years old.
So Lotte  now lives with Tina and Poldi and Poldi is sooooo happy again!
Yes, and I am very happy that my plan to get Poldi a new friend worked out!

Of course, they don't have any idea that I do observe them here from doggies heaven,  but, you know me, I always did what I want...:-)



No comments: